5.11.2010

*juguetes viejos

I think I'm an especially nostalgic person [maybe we all are?] and love to be reminded of my childhood - which I think was a pretty good one.  The other day I searched vintage toys [as in '80s] and had so much fun remembering how much I loved certain ones. I went back just now to buy the record player and it's gone!  Here's a few that I remember having [or maybe I remember wishing I had it?] ... anyone else?






I got this barn sans the animals for Vera at an antique store. Remember how it moos when you open the door?  She isn't as enthralled as I'd hoped :)


6 comments:

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

I remember/had almost all of those! Now, if we could just find a snoopy snow cone maker. :)

Beth Lillstrom said...

That is so fun! I had ALL of those growing up. I can't believe how big Vera is getting! Love to you all.

momandpop said...

We had -- and loved to death! -- the phonograph, airplane, player, and telephone. The phono and player went with us everywhere, especially up to the "Sears".

Katie said...

OMG I had so many of those!! Love it...thanks for bringing me back!!

Anonymous said...

especially remember the PHONOGRAPH. I can almost smell what it used to smell like, that warm resiny smell.

and my strawberry shortcake dolls :)

Anonymous said...

thats so awesome that they're around.