5.07.2010

*last one

We spent the latter half of the week at my brother's.  I will say it again that I LOVE watching Vera have fun with all our family - especially the cousins.  It was so nice to have her disappear with them, off playing who knows what.  They were so patient and fun with her - really the best kids ever.  I loved seeing Vera greet Uncle George too when he'd come home from work, tell him about her new (hand-me-down) umbrella or whatnot. And of course she loved Gegi - I don't know anyone that doesn't :)  The highlight was taking the girls to the bus stop in the morning and picking them up again in the afternoon - soooo 'citing!

cute cousins 

Only picture of Tyler!  He's 13 now - for those of you who remember me visiting them in college - I can't wrap my head around it.  Jamesen is 9 and Marie almost 6!!

Johnny and Nikki Anderson's oldest boy Brock on the left, Marie on the right.  I thought I got a picture of Vera and their middle boy, Cody - she dressed way up in this Hanna Montana/cheerleader/princess outfit and got him to put on gloves and a coat.  She kept dancing in front of him - trying to get him to dance with her Cinderella-style.

The last day she wore her backpack too :)

And here's a video of her trying to jump rope - a great example of her cousins' patience with her 2 year old ways :)


2 comments:

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

I'm DYING with that Hanna Montana/Princess outfit. She cracks me up!

momandpop said...

Vera's so rich to have such nice cousins.