4.15.2011

*bebitos

More little babies around here....


baby spinach...

...baby arugula


We also have some itty bitty pea plants and planted cilantro, carrots and beets today. Oh and those are baby garlic plants in front of Vera here! and I think I spilled a packet of thyme seeds or something last year, there are a bunch of baby somethings all over one area that smell real nice...


It was seriously a wonderful, sunny, full day and I feel really happy and contented tonight. I rode my bike to work for a couple hours, walked to the park with the girls, worked in the garden a little, went to my favorite fabric store, anthropologie [took back those shoes... got myself a cute washcloth instead] and Ben took Vera in the bike trailer to ice cream and to pick up Thai food [in that order]. We fit a lot into one day and it felt great to be outside for most of it. Spring is so amazing.

1 comment:

Beth Lillstrom said...

I am so jealous! I am so ready for Spring!!