4.25.2011

*Easter bunnies


I bought this fabric a year ago when I found out I was having another girl - with specific plans to make matching Easter dresses. I don't know if I loved it at the time, but now I love seeing pictures of Liz and I in our matching smocked dresses. I can't believe how ridiculous I am - I cannot finish anything unless there is a serious deadline. I stayed up until midnight Saturday working on the dress and then finished it around 10am and made Edie's matching bow [glad I
realized ahead of time that was all I could handle] about 30 minutes before we left for church. It was worth it, they looked so sweet! The pattern for Vera's is called "Miss Mary" - it's pretty easy [though I still managed to mess it up several times] - from The Handmade Dress. Her dress two years ago was from there also. I'll have to get a better picture of the dress itself, but here's the matching sister pictures:

ok, Edie, no more pictures!


first tulips!
Vera please let me take a picture of your dress:

I can't get enough of this little bunny!!!!!! I can't choose just one picture:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutest nose ever. I hope she says "snort" like vera did... :)

Em and Jud said...

I love all of these! And the matching sister photos are sooooo wonderful! Good work, mama!