4.06.2011

*la segunda

We are both feeling more and more in love with Eden every day. I know they say dads don't bond as much until a little later - today Ben said he really felt like she was his little girl [obviously he's loved her since the beginning, but I totally understand these moments of realization of just how much you love them]. I was holding her for a minute in his office and it was so stinkin cute - he was making little silly noises and she laughed at every single thing. I'll have to get a video of it. Really, all she has to do it catch his eye and will smile or let out a little "ooohh!"

These pictures have nothing to do with that... Really she just looked so cute in this kimono that my sister made for Vera that I couldn't resist taking pictures! She's probably a couple weeks away from sitting up well on her own, but it's fun to prop her up and help her learn her balance.

*oops!*


I mean seriously, I could look at this little face all day long.


1 comment:

Salway said...

Anne, Edie is absolutely beautiful. I would want to stare at that face all day too! I love the kimono.