2.08.2009

*

One of my favorite things - a nice, neat stack of packages and/or letters ready to go:


:especially nice because its preparation usually involves this:


***

It's pretty obvious that this blog is my project, so I've decided to make it officially so [notice the "posted by" - that's how I made it official :)]. Ben is my biggest fan anyway, and he has enough writing to do on his own:


I feel freer this way to post about whatever I want and not feel constricted to this being a "family blog." I like how my sister put it as being a moleskin of sorts - a place to write all those ideas, remember those things you see/do, etc. Pretty much nothing will change, just under my name now. So I can still fill the blog with pictures like these - because this is the kind of thing I see/do every day:

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think I recognize one of those packages...Thank you so much!!! I have photos to share of your hard work, but they're not on the computer yet. Looks like you're having success with the new sewing machine! Ella loves it, I'm sure even more so once her little sister arrives. You're the best!!!

Melissa Abby said...

Look at that tea party going on, looks like fun!