2.24.2009

*

We've started the pre-spring warming trend around here, and it's just so so wonderful. I like seasons and all, but .. well .. Winter is my least favorite and I cannot wait for Spring!!! I've seen a few crocus shoots peeking out of the ground and will be sure to post pictures when my favorite --tulips-- appear. Sadly, we didn't get to take much advantage of the warm day today, but at least we took Bunny for his daily walk up and down the sidewalk:


..and unrelated, but this was pretty cute: tonight Vera brought a couple chairs over and sat everyone down to watch Mommy make dinner :)


2 comments:

JJ said...

I love your cooking audience. Vera is adorable. Maybe Levi will like older women...

Jenny said...

Ahhh, this weather. I feel a spring in my step! The picture of V and her friends watching you cook is Adorable. I love all of her little pals:)