2.22.2009

*I ♥ bloomers


I really do. In this day of dressing your baby like she's already a teenager - which I probably do sometimes, I guess I just love it as something so perfectly baby. I actually started a post back in June that I never got around to finishing, and took the above pictures today before I got an email saying I had won a pair of classic bloomers! Maybe you're familiar with the blogging world 'giveaways.'.. Yesterday I was reading through the new issue of the online SMALL magazine - one page had a bundle of companies offering giveaways to the 10th person to contact them. Lo and behold, I was the 10th! on the only one I responded to! I am floored: I don't think I've ever won anything!* A happy little surprise this Sunday :)


***

[ [wait... I am remembering winning The Simpsons Sing the Blues (my first cd!) at a KWNZ thing at Carson Jr. High. 5th grade?] ]

2 comments:

Esti said...

well, thanks for entering the giveaway in my blog too! I wish you all the luck!

Melissa Abby said...

I love the bloomers and winning something is even better! I hope I have a girl so I can put those on her :) I love the way you dress Vera!