4.20.2009

*parte uno

As always, it was so good to be in Seattle!! I knew a highlight for me was going to be seeing Vera interacting with her cousins and it was. What a lucky little girl she is to have such fun, sweet, happy cousins too - and me the lucky Auntie :) Obviously I took a million pictures over the week [and also obviously few to none of the adults..], so here's part 1:


... teaching Vera to dance ...

... walking home from the bus stop : a daily highlight ...


... sidewalk chalk! I have to get some ...

... Marie and Vera got to spend quality time while the big kids were at school ...


.... I loved how she looked up to Tyler!! He played this little letter computer game with her and she'd look up for his approval. she'd also go stand in his doorway and hold up the game while he was doing homework. soooo cute :) ...


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww, looks like so much fun! Sorry that I missed your call today but we'll see you Wednesday for sure. See ya soon friend and I'll bring you some side walk chalk--we have lots! Jen

momandpop said...

NOTHING like cousins! How wonderful!

Ardy Pozzi said...

it's so great to see george and gegi's kids! what a fun trip you must have had!