4.20.2009

*parte dos


We also got to spend a couple days with Julie and Eva!!! It was so much fun - just about the cutest little mama/daughter pair you can imagine :) Vera had a hard time as the week went on going to bed late, meeting all sorts of new people + places, so she sadly wasn't quite herself. I could tell though that these two girls love to play and be silly and would be the cutest little friends. Julie started things off well by letting Vera help make chocolate chip cookies on the floor - making as big or little a mess as she wished. When Eva got up from her nap, they stood at the little table dipping warm cookies in milk.. I wish I didn't forget the camera that day!!! I'm pretty sure I can remember in my head the picture of those two cuties with chocolate smeared all over their cheeks :) Vera also warmed up a bit playing in Eva's adorable cardboard house as well as ring-around-the-rosies outside. Shoot, why can't we live by all our friends?


... how cute is this little face?? she really knows when you're taking her picture :) ...

... I suggested they held hands.. a little awkward and forced, but still cute :) ...


... see here for a similar picture exactly a year ago ...

4 comments:

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

We miss you!!! Eva has been playing with the sewing cardboard since Vera left...but it is not the same. She misses her friend. Thank you so much for making the effort to come over TWO times. We love you! It is true that these girls both have the same silliness about them...can't wait to see how it evolves:)

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

I am so jealous! Looks like you all had a great time. Hopefully next time we can all get together. I would love to see all 3 girls playing.

sarah said...

Its so touching to see four such special people in my life, sharing a wonderful new adventure together. I can't wait to share stories about pig-liking, crazy roommates, dances, and sports with those two special little babes. I love you guys!