2.08.2012

*

I'm just loving watching Edie busy playing lately. She always has some plan in her little head and works away at it busily.  Here she was off somewhere with her little basket.   I bought this for her for Christmas and love when she uses it - usually of course she prefers a paper bag or the ugly yellow bucket :)  Also I loved seeing her in this little dress. I bought it at Oneity [such an amazing long-gone store :( ] with Jenny when we were pregnant with our first babies.  I remember it said 2T and I was like, I'm going to have to wait for-ever to see the baby in this!!  And here I have my second little one in it... sigh.



I let her play outside by herself today [I ate my lunch by the door watching her] and she was so busy and focused in the sandbox moving dirt around and then into this watering can.  I am so thankful for this mild winter!! 






No comments: