2.24.2012

*fancy

Vera came out the other night in this fancy getup. She even added the belt and made a belt buckle out of the tag from her sweater. You could tell she was proud :)

Ben: Wow, who are you? Are you a movie star?
Vera: Yes I'm French. I go to Chinese too!



I like this pose:

Here's one of those examples of simple toys. I bought a cute toy grocery cart last summer[thankfully garage sale], but they both still prefer the utensil basket if they go shopping. 


Notice she went to add another necklace after each photo.  Sometimes I feel we encourage this vanity a little too much.  Not sure if I've shared this quote from a month or so ago:

Me:  Is it more important to be pretty or to be kind?"
Vera:  kind.   .... and pretty.

sigh. I do appreciate her attention to detail, her creativity and her playfulness :)

1 comment:

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

love her necklace progression! Lol. So cute. And kind. And pretty. :)