2.02.2012

*de la camara

I keep having certain posts in mind to do, and then a week or two passes and the pictures pile up and I just don't get to it.  So here is some random photos that were on the camera this week:

 :::

Vera is really into her baby doll again.  I had put it in the downstairs closet in an attempt to simplify the toy situation here, but she asked for it the other day.  She has been nursing the baby a lot, because, "she missed her mommy and wants to nurse."


:::

I wish I had the pictures from the house when we bought it - you wouldn't believe how spacious and stylish it was!  You probably know Ben is graduating in May and the hope is that he will have a job somewhere and we will be moving [sadly there is nothing open here in Utah or I would happily continue to grow our roots here!]. Anyway, so my point is, we are probably going to either put our house up for sale or rent.  We will have to have it 'staged' - you know, simplified, clean, spacious.  I would really really like to do that now.  So we can live in simplified bliss for a few months.  I've been trying to put away some of the toys, books, random bits but am looking forward to an afternoon in the future where I do a major major overhaul. It will feel so good!!


:::

We are still loving the new Museum of Natural History.  It is seriously the most beautiful, interesting, enjoyable museum I've ever been to.  It's about a ten minute drive and so we can easily go for just an hour. This last Saturday we went with Jen and Graham and a couple other friends.  Vera and Graham had a lot of fun together as always.  Edie is really into Graham lately too and loves to point at his picture on the fridge and go to the window looking for "Daaa?"  [Jen I'm pretty sure he's who she's calling :) ]




:::

Edie is in a big sorting stage.  The other day I emptied some dried beans into these pots to buy myself some time to get dinner going - she loved it of course!  This morning I caught her sorting all her toys into the dirty diaper pail.   She then proceeded to re-sort all the things I'd put away.  I put the blocks on the shelf, she moved them to the chair. I put the books in the box, she moved them back to the floor.


:::

Baby super hero!

:::::::::::

No comments: