2.24.2012

*muffins


I love muffins!! I have fond memories of my mom making bran muffins and if there were leftovers I would have one sandwiched with butter in my lunchbox... I can literally see where I was sitting in the lunchroom one such time.
 

I always make either my modified rendition of Barefoot Contessa's or a bran recipe from one of Julie's cookbooks in college, but I was looking for something new.  I love chowhound.com when you're looking for the "best" recipe or method of doing something - I feel I can trust their foodie tastes :)  Anyway so this week I made the blueberry oat recipe from this thread and plan to try as many from that and other threads I found.  It'll be a fun experiment.  These blueberry ones weren't as healthy as I'd like, but definitely delicious!

No comments: