2.09.2012

*fabric

I went to the fabric store last week to get ideas for Easter dresses for the girls.  For some reason I was drawn to this teal fabric with little orange stars.  My mom made matching dresses for Liz and I with a teal-ish flowery fabric many years ago - maybe that's why I liked it.  Anyway, I went back to today and bought some.  It's not super Eastery, but I think it will be sweet. I don't have a pattern yet - looking for something easy and simple and that will be a cute summer dress too.


I also bought some more of this adorable fabric.  I used it last Fall to make one of these stash baskets from the Purl Bee for baby Jubilee. I don't know what I'll use it for, but I just think it's so cute.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who buys fabric when they have plenty at home, don't have a project in mind for it or really the extra $ .... : )




I've made several of these for gifts - I remember I took a picture of each but can't find them. They're a great way to use all the cute prints out there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I don't have any fabric stashed away in my closet. Riiight. Okay, maybe I do, just a little bit. So moving on, would you like to have my almost filled fabric card from Quilts? It's worth $20 when full.

Emily said...

I suffer from the same illness. But it sure is fun to go through the little stacks of awesomeness. Love the stars!