11.18.2008

*more bunny

I can't get enough of Vera and Bunny. Here she is a year ago clutching her little friend - before they really got to know each other and he still had a face.


It's just so darn cute to see how happy she is when she sees Bunny after a long day - she laughs and oooohs and buries her face in kisses. She holds him out to see what's on the TV, makes him kiss Peter Rabbit or the other bunny in Goodnight Moon and usually shares some of her milk with him. I don't know why it makes me so happy. Anyway, here she is [bad picture, hard to see] holding the cell phone up to his ear:

3 comments:

Heather said...

Bunny lost his face?? :( Vera must really love him! See you guys soon!!

Jenny said...

I love stories about Vera and bunny--they are the cutest thing ever. I remember way back when when she was just starting to stick bunny out of the crib for you to kiss. I thought that was sooooo great. It just keeps getting better:) Fun afternoon at the gardens today. Oh, and that was Amelia's poo on the ground. Nice. Jenny

sarah said...

I love bunnies too Varah!!!