11.24.2008

*sola


There's nothing like alone time in my own house. Even if Vera takes a long nap, I still feel like I have to tip-toe around and don't feel like I get a lot done. This morning though, Ben so kindly took Vera and Boone for a hike, and I took full advantage. First I set itunes to play the entire LATIN genre and then got busy cleaning like crazy - laundry sorted and started, floors swept and vacuumed, recycling/trash taken out, toys picked up. I even had time to sit down at the end with some mate and got some letters written. So nice :: love you Ben!

3 comments:

Emily said...

i am having alone time today too, so blissful! cleaning, picking up, (checking blogs) and other productive things. and, the best part is, ella is spending the night at G&G's house! First baby free night in 21 months!!!!

Jenny said...

So lovely:) The grandparents are going shopping tomorrow--so if you want to get together just let me know! Maybe we could be productive and walk again, Jen

Mackenzie said...

Jim just started drinking mate. he decided that its a little more healthy than red bull :) now he just needs to find one of those nifty silver straws.

ps - we saw matty this weekend in OC at Wylie & Daniel's birthday party. Jim kept teasing me that you and i are blog buddies even though we've only met once :) it is kind of neat when you think about it. one of these days we'll have to hang out face to face :)