11.21.2008

*¡speesees!



Don't you love to promote something you love? Well I am now an official promoter of one of my most favorite brands!! Ben's sister, Jessie, gave Vera a few outfits when she was born and I immediately fell in love - such incredibly cute prints and fits. Also, everything is made with super-soft organic cotton by a company I can respect - something that is increasingly important to me!!

Anyway, I get to offer my friends and family [and their friends and family] a 15% discount! When you order off their website, just mention the code "redbutte" at checkout. Like I mentioned to a friend, this isn't like my Girl Scout cookies that you feel obligated to buy: I'm just excited to be able to share this awesome brand [with a bit of a deal] to my friends! Fun :)

Here's a few of my favorites:


**yoga pants! these fit so well and are so so cute! perfect for fitting over cloth diapers - or regular ones too**


**these little jumpers are so cute - and really easy to layer with. Vera had this one and I loved it**


**the kimonos are so adorable on a litlte little one. Vera had one with the starburst/dandelion. I want to get her something with the horse :)**
**the little tees are so soft and perfect for layering under stuff**

::take a look::


don't forget the code: redbutte

2 comments:

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

so cute. how long is the sale going on?

ann.e said...

hm, I think indefinitely... as long as you got connections :)