11.07.2008

*more from yesterday

I took like a hundred pictures yesterday because she just kept being cute and doing funny things. Hope I'm not boring you, but thought I'd share/record for my own memories!

So downstairs I saw her doing this and thought oh cute, she's folding the wipes like mommy!


... but she was really setting it up to be a pillow. Her good friend Amelia taught her by example how to play naptime.



Then she showed off her new color sorting skills! I kept wondering when she'd figure it out:


Then I thought we could play with the homemade playdough our friends gave us. She was repulsed, scared and wouldn't touch it for anything. At one point she even hid behind the bookshelf. Sorry, Jenny :)



Then we made soup.

4 comments:

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

I love her "nap" play...so stinkin' cute!

Emily said...

um, so ella has those babylegs, as you know, and hers have been skin-tight since she learned to crawl. how are vera's still so baggy?!? my poor husky child...

Melissa Abby said...

So fun to see her in action. She seems to have just the sweetest demeanor!

momandpop said...

I add as much kale as the serving can hold, just to have the most I can of it. I don't use but a tad of cream either, but whole milk.

She's such a little dolly. To hear her saying SO MANY! words. What a thrill.

I enjoyed your fall pictures, too. Especially your family ones.